11.12.2009

Look who's turning 30!

Happy 30th Tray!

Yes, the day is finally here and I’ve been counting the days to say that. I tried to tell him as soon as the clock struck 12, but last night I was informed he was going by Oregon’s time since that was where he was born. Whether he wants to deny or delay it any longer, my husband has turned the big 3-0!

Tonight, we will be celebrating with his family at his favorite restaurant, J. Alexanders. I want to make this birthday as special as I can possibly make it. I can’t begin to describe how excited I am about his gift. Since Tray has taken the whole week off and is home today, I have left several clues for him to find and figure out. I know he’s found two, but I hope he’s found the third since it would lead him here for the fourth and final clue.

Clue No. 4: 0437

Tray, you are such a wonderful husband and friend. I hope you continue to enjoy your day at home with our Max. I love you very much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: