10.27.2009

Update from the Beckham's

Wow, I can't believe it's been this long since I last blogged. So much to say so sorry if I begin to ramble. I just get so excited during this time of the year. I'm even more excited now that the NBA is back. Last night the Celtics opened the season against the Cavs, 95-89, Whoo Hoo! Since I can't stand Shaq and Lebron, this was a sweet victory. Thanks to my husband, I'm even doing fantasy basketball this year! I know, I can't believe it either. I still don't know too much about it. I just know when my players score I yell out "Fantasy Points". That's not something you officially do, I just picked up on it when Tray would do it for football and it's kind of become an inside joke. I know that might sound lame for most, but we have so much fun together. I don't mean to sound cheesy, but I can't imagine being with anyone else. He "completes me" LOL! Sorry, couldn't resist. I think I'm still a little hyped up from the big V over the Cavs! Being an AU fan, I haven't had that feeling for a while now. That's okay though, I'm not a closet fan. It's not gonna stop Kim and me from heading down there this Saturday at 7:00 a.m. Eww...that seems even earlier when you see it typed out. Still, I'm looking forward to a little road trip with my big sis!

As this month comes to an end, I have to announce that someone's 30th birthday is rapidly approaching! 15 days to be exact. He seems to be handling it well. He did hurt his ankle pretty bad last week during his basketball game. I don't know if that had anything to do with age or just being out played. Maybe a little of both. As you can see in the pictures, it looks more worse as it heals. I've also posted some pictures of our pumpkin I painted. Tray didn't want to carve it this year. I've also posted more pictures of our Max and some video footage from our new camera.

Day 1

Day 1 alternate view



Day 2


Day 6

Our Pumpkin



Besides his four favorites (old rope, new rope, skinny bone and other bone), Max has this rope that he managed to pull the knot out so he could eat it, and we've now had to take another toy away from him. But, since he loved it so much, Tray lets him play with it under his supervision. When he's not playing with it, Tray keeps it on our dresser and Max knows exactly where it is. We constantly find him on our bed just staring it. How sad is that?

Before I end this post, I have to give a shout out to Boudreaux! My friend Crystal's adorable chocolate lab. Last week he had to undergo his second surgery in two years. He seems to be doing a lot better, but we still hope and pray that this is it. Max sent him a "Get Well Soon" goody bag to help cheer him up. Crystal said he will not put his little chicken down. Below is a picture that she sent me from her phone.


~BONUS MATERIAL~
Video footage from our new camera. I tried to post the one of Max playing "where's your bone?" but the file was too big. I'll try to do another one later.



No comments: