6.01.2009

Mr. & Mrs. Habshey

It’s official! Eric and Laura tied the knot this weekend. Everything turned out great, Laura looked beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for better weather. Since this was both Eric and Laura’s second wedding, they wanted to keep the ceremony more intimate by inviting only close friends and family. For everyone else, Bill and Cathy (my in-laws) held a dinner party the night before at their house. The whole setup was really nice. Everyone joked about how they should have just held the ceremony at their house. I’ve posted a few pictures from the party and ceremony below. I just wanted to share with everyone what a great weekend we had and how excited I am for Eric and Laura. I’m sure they’re enjoying their wonderful honeymoon in Jamaica! (So jealous as I type this at work!)

Congratulations Eric and Laura!

Dinner Party


Eric with Riley, too Sweet!

No comments: