11.19.2009

Trip to Boston!

Now that Tray’s birthday is over, I can reveal what the final clue represented. The other clues were also numbers that I knew he wouldn't be able to figure out. I just wanted to drive him crazy for the day. :-)They hinted around more toward the Garden (where the Celtics play), but 0437 was our flight number that left at 7:05 the next morning. After all the hints and the box with the tickets, it still didn’t hit him that we were going to Boston. He just assumed it was for Atlanta since we had talked about going the night before. I believe it was Ben and Eric who asked him if he realized where he was going. Thanks to Christy and Laura taking pictures, I have the exact moment it sunk in.

SURPRISE!!!!
As you can see, he was very shocked. This is something that I had been thinking about for almost a year, but wasn’t sure if I would be able to pull it off. However, I do owe a lot of credit to Kim. I was able to use her mileage for a free ticket and she wanted to do the hotel as her gift. Thank You, Kim!

My whole family knew I was just as excited as he was, if not more. This is OUR team and that may be why I love them so much. It's a team we can both cheer for. No“divided house” here. Below, I’ve posted several pictures from our day. Oh and before I forget, thank you Jennifer for watching our baby!!!(Max) . We received a good report when we returned, and were informed we had a very polite dog. LOL His Nanas did not have to be called one time. :-)

For it to only be one day, it was such an amazing trip. I honestly can’t think of a word that would even come close to describe our experience. It just all happened too fast and we tried to soak up every second!

Oh-I told Tray I had one more surprise for him.

My last surprise

Reading the answers to clues.
Everybody
Tray's Cake
On the plane
Tipoff
Horford and KG
David Ortiz aka "Big Papi"
Two rows behind the bench!!!(our seats)
KG and Bibby
KG almost fell on us!!! (reason for blur)
Marquise Daniels!!! (former AU player)

1 comment: